- Does liquid exist above the pump?
- At what depth is the top of the liquid column?
- Does the liquid in the casing annulus restrict production from the well?
- What is the maximum production rate available from the well?
- What is the casing-head pressure?
- Does it restrict production?
- What is the percentage of liquid in the annular fluid column?
- Is gas flowing up the annulus? At what rate? What is the gas gravity?
- Are there any restrictions or anomalies in the annulus above the liquid level?