In-Person Seminar Dates and Online Training Options
Echometer is committed to providing training options for our customers who are in need of training but are unable to travel due to cost or travel restrictions within their companies.
2022 Echometer In-Person Training Calendar (These seminars are free to attend.)
Feb. 17-18 Wichita Falls, TX Introductory "How To" Workshop
Feb. 21-25 Wichita Falls, TX 5-Day Echometer Seminar
Mar. 2-3 Odessa, TX Echometer Equipment & Fundamentals of Well Analysis
Mar. 16-17 Carlsbad, NM Echometer Equipment & Fundamentals of Well Analysis
Mar 22-24 Wichita Falls, TX Advanced Dynamometer Seminar
Apr. 5-7 Wichita Falls, TX Plunger Lift Seminar
Apr. 13-14 San Antonio, TX Echometer Equipment & Fundamentals of Well Analysis
Apr. 29 Bakersfield, CA 1-Day Echometer Equipment & Fundamentals of Well Analysis
June 16-17 Durango, CO Echometer Equipment & Fundamentals of Well Analysis
June 23-24 Wichita Falls, TX Introductory "How To" Workshop
June 27-Jul 1 Wichita Falls, TX Total Asset Monitor 5-Day Seminar
Jul 13-14 Williston, ND Echometer Equipment & Fundamentals of Well Analysis
Jul 20-21 Cheyenne, WY Echometer Equipment & Fundamentals of Well Analysis
Aug. 10-11 Tulsa, OK Echometer Equipment & Fundamentals of Well Analysis
Sept 20-22 Wichita Falls, TX Plunger Lift Seminar
Oct. 25-27 Wichita Falls, TX Advanced Dynamometer Seminar
Nov. 2-3 Odessa, TX Echometer Equipment & Fundamentals of Well Analysis
Nov. 3-4 Wichita Falls, TX Introductory "How To" Workshop
Nov. 7-11 Wichita Falls, TX Total Asset Monitor 5-Day Seminar
View the list of dates, locations, and seminar descriptions HERE.
Contact email@example.com to register.
OPTION 1: FREE ASK (((ECHOMETER))) TRAINING SESSIONS
OPTION 2: CUSTOMIZED TRAINING FOR AN INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP
Option 1: FREE ASK (((Echometer))) TRAINING SESSIONS:
Echometer has been providing live online training sessions during a new program called Ask (((ECHOMETER))). These sessions are free to attend, they are recorded, and then uploaded to our Echometer Company YouTube channel. The YouTube links, plus links to download supplemental PDF bundles and TAM example files used during each session are available on our Ask Echometer webpage under that session title. Each session has been based on a particular topic that you as registrants have requested. Technical experts will presents topics which can result in reduction in failures, lower operating cost, and increased oil and gas production.
ASK (((ECHOMETER))) currently has 21 sessions available on-line to watch. Click on the link below to watch, or visit the Ask (((ECHOMETER))) page for session descriptions, supplementary training materials and TAM example downloads.
If you are interested in joining the upcoming live sessions, please visit the Ask (((Echometer))) webpage and register to receive the meeting links and additional information for upcoming sessions. When you register you are welcome to include along with your e-mail one or more future topics and/or a topic of high interest to you. Or if you prefer, register and get additional session information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also view the recorded sessions directly and subscribe to Echometer's YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/echometercompany
If you have any questions concerning the Ask (((Echometer))) sessions, please contact Carrie-Anne Taylor.
Option 2: CUSTOMIZED TRAINING for an INDIVIDUAL or GROUP:
Echometer can provide 1-Day Fluid Level and 1-Day Dynamometer online training. The Fluid Level and Dynamometer online trainings are based on participants reading the Training Manuals and watching the Videos prior to live sessions for Questions and Answers (Q&A).
The training cost for a group (1 or more participants) for OPTION 2 is $500 for 1-Day Online training as described in the format below.
1-Day Training Format:
- The company’s training organizer will download, print and distribute training manuals which are related to the 1-Day training videos. Echometer will send a link to download the manuals in PDF format.
- Participants watch the 1-Day online training Videos. We have seen good results when companies gather the participants in a training room to watch the online class (videos). Echometer will send a link to watch the 1-Day online training Videos.
- After reviewing the videos and prior to the Q&A Live Session, the company’s training organizer (or someone in charge of the training) will send via email:
- Participants questions
- Topics that need to be further discussed (if any)
- Company’s wells data to review (in Echometer software format) along with the wellbore schematics.
- Q&A Live Session for 1-Day online training. All participants will attend a Q&A Live Session for 1-Day training with an Echometer presenter. The sessions typically last between 1-3 hours depending on participant interaction.
The company and Echometer will agree on a date and time for a Q&A Live Session for 1-Day online training. Q&A Live Session will be conducted based on participant’s questions and company’s wells data to review.
1-Day Fluid Level Training
- Introduction to Fluid Level measurements
- Counting Collars and Acoustic Velocity
- Basic steps to shoot a Liquid Level
- Fluid Level Acoustic Trace Analysis
- Analyzing Well Performance
- Determination of Producing and Static Bottom hole Pressures
- Inflow Performance
1-Day Dynamometer Training
- Intro to Dynamometer, Torque and Power
- Dynamometer Basic Loads
- Surface and Pump Card Reference Loads
- QRod Quick Rod Design
- Over Travel - Under Travel and FoSkr NNo
- Operation of the Sucker Rod Pump During the Pumping Cycle
- Dynamometer Analysis
- Q&A Live Sessions will be conducted based on participant questions. Please send your questions and wells data via email after reviewing 1-Day training information (videos and manual) and prior the Live Session so we can review it.
- Certificates for these sessions will be available upon request. If certificates are requested, Echometer will need to have a list of participants and participants will need to watch the videos and attend the Q&A Live Session. Participants will be requested to participate in a quick survey after the training.
- We can use ZOOM for the Q&A Live Sessions, unless you prefer a different communication platform.
- The participating company will decide if they require 1-Day Fluid Level training, 1-Day Dynamometer training or both.
- We’ll be happy to discuss the best topics and training options and for your staff.