*A seperate license must be purchased in order to acquire data with a well analyzer in TAM. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (940) 767-4334.
Please read prior to Installing TAM 1.6 for best results: (pdf)
- Please close out all programs prior to installing TAM 1.6 Release.
- Some companies have security features and restrictions in place on company laptops. It may be necessary for you to obtain administrative rights over the security on your computer, or you may need to have your IT department install TAM so they may override or disable security restrictions.
- After installing TAM 1.6, plug in the Base Station and update the firmware when prompted. Once the Base Station is updated, turn on one sensor at a time and update the firmware on each sensor individually when prompted. Do not turn all sensors on at the same time for the initial firmware update. In the event of a failed Base Station update, please follow the Steps to Reset a Base Station. **TAM 1.6 Equipment Firmware updates cannot be rolled back to work with previous versions of the TAM software.**
- Data sets acquired with TAM 1.6 or previously analyzed with TAM 1.6 cannot be opened by previous versions of TAM (i.e. TAM 1.4).
- Please make sure all individuals who will be viewing data acquired or previously analyzed with TAM 1.6 update to the latest version.
- Please contact Echometer with any questions, problems, or concerns with TAM 1.6 at email@example.com or (940) 767-4334 and speak to someone in Tech Support.