Objective: Focus on set-up of the Wired and Wireless Well Analyzer, as well as basics of the TWM, and TAM software for well file setup, data acquisition, liquid level, dynamometer and electrical power measurements.
Who should attend: New users or beginner users of the Well Analyzer with main applications in rod-pumped wells.
A series of "HOW TO" WORKSHOPS will be held in Wichita Falls. This Workshop will focus on set-up, data acquisition, TWM, and TAM software use for the Well Analyzer and Wireless System liquid level, dynamometer and electrical power measurements.
The workshop covers:
- Set-up, operation and maintenance of the wired and wireless Well Analyzers
- Well File set up and file management
- Acoustic fluid level data acquisition and quality control
- Calculation of accurate fluid levels and producing and static bottomhole pressures
- Acquisition and quality control of dynamometer data and motor power.
- Basic data analyses are also discussed and applied to detecting the most common abnormal well operation.
During the workshop, the participants will be expected to participate in hands-on exercises in both the classroom and the field to practice acquisition of the data.
Echometer Company requires that during field practice and demonstration, each participant follow his/her company's safety rules and regulations and use their recommended safety equipment. It is recommended that each person bring the Well Analyzer laptop to use during the workshop.