Objective: Use of Echometer Well Analyzer with TWM and/or TAM software to obtain fluid level and dynamometer measurements for troubleshooting producing wells.
Who should attend: Field technicians, pumpers, production operators, tech supervisors currently involved in well troubleshooting. This seminar is offered free of charge.
Topics Covered in this Seminar:
· Basics of fluid level acquisition and obtaining quality data for analysis.
· Three methods of fluid level analysis (Automatic Collar Count, Acoustic Velocity, Downhole Marker)
· Gaseous liquid columns
· Calculation of bottomhole pressures from casing pressure and acoustic liquid level depth measurements.
· The effects of static and producing bottomhole pressures on well production.
· Problem wells and common production methods are discussed.
· Downhole Gas Separators
· Motor Power/Current analysis
· Basics of Dynamometer measurements using a Polished Rod Transducer or Horseshoe Load Cell.
· Dynamometer data acquisition and analysis.
· Using fluid level and dynamometer data to troubleshoot wells.
· Pressure Transient Testing (if requested)
· Plunger Tracking (if requested)
· Model H Instrument (if requested)
Both the analog and digital Echometers are discussed. The computerized Echometer Well Analyzer and the Wireless Equipment are superior digital instruments which give a complete well analysis. The analog Model M is a strip chart acoustic instrument that is reliable and simple to operate.