This seminar provides training on the acquisition and analysis of Echometer unattended acquisition equipment and software.
- Using Echometer unattended acquisition equipment and software to acquire Acoustic Single Shot fluid levels, Dynamometer measurements, and Multi-shot Pressure Transient Tests.
- The class will observe the steps to setup the unattended data acquisition equipment at a well and conduct unattended liquid level, dynamometer, and pressure transient testing.
- Analysis of acoustic traces to identify the liquid level echo and how to determine the distance to the liquid level will be presented.
- The basics of pressure transient analysis, including analysis methods and software.
- Data collected on different wells will be used to illustrate conventional analysis methods for determining permeability, well bore damage, and reservoir pressure.
- Advanced analysis methods and test diagnostics, again illustrated with actual data. Class participants should bring their individual laptops.
Knowledge gained from attending this seminar will increase the participant’s skill in:
1) Conducting pressure transient test, 2) Using software to determine skin, permeability and static reservoir pressure, and 3) How to export data and analyze using advanced analysis methods.
Application of these analysis techniques will aid the operator in identifying wells that have been damaged where stimulation of the well will increase profitability due to increased production.