Objective: Focus on set-up of the Well Analyzer, TWM, and TAM software for data acquisition, liquid level, dynamometer and electrical power measurements.
Who should attend: New users or beginner users of the Well Analyzer with main applications in rod-pumped wells.
A series of "HOW TO" WORKSHOPS will be held in Wichita Falls. This Workshop will focus on set-up, data acquisition, TWM, and TAM software use for the Well Analyzer and Wireless System liquid level, dynamometer and electrical power measurements.
The workshop covers:
- Set-up, operation and maintenance of the Well Analyzer
- Acoustic fluid level data acquisition and quality control
- Calculation of accurate fluid levels and producing and static bottomhole pressures
- Acquisition and quality control of dynamometer data and motor power.
- Basic data analyses are also discussed and applied to detecting the most common abnormal well operation.
During the workshop, the participants will be expected to participate in hands-on exercises in both the classroom and the field to practice acquisition of the data.
Echometer Company requires that during field practice and demonstration, each participant follow his/her company's safety rules and regulations and use their recommended safety equipment. It is recommended that each person bring the Well Analyzer laptop to use during the workshop.