Objective: Focus on set-up of the Wired Well Analyzer and Wireless Equipment, as well as basics of the TWM, and TAM software for well file setup, data acquisition, liquid level, dynamometer and electrical power measurements.
Who should attend: New users of Echometer Equipment.
This Workshop will focus on set-up, data acquisition, TWM, and TAM software use for the Well Analyzer and Wireless System liquid level and dynamometer acquisition and analysis.
The workshop covers:
- Set-up, operation and maintenance of the Well Analyzer and Wireless Equipment
- Acoustic fluid level data acquisition and quality control
- Calculation of accurate fluid levels and producing and static bottomhole pressures
- Acquisition and quality control of dynamometer data
- Basic data analyses are also discussed and applied to detecting the most common abnormal well operation.
During the workshop, the participants will be expected to participate in hands-on exercises in both the classroom and the field to practice acquisition of the data.
Echometer Company requires that during field practice and demonstration, each participant follow his/her company's safety rules and regulations and use their recommended safety equipment. It is recommended that each person bring the Well Analyzer laptop to use during the workshop.