Objective: Use of Echometer Wired Well Analyzer and Echometer Wireless Equipment with TWM and TAM software to obtain fluid level and dynamometer measurements for troubleshooting producing wells.
Who should attend: Field technicians, pumpers, production operators, tech supervisors currently involved in well troubleshooting.
This is a 1-DAY ONLY SEMINAR on the topics listed below. The seminars are offered free of charge.
- Basics of fluid level acquisition and obtaining quality data for analysis with Echometer Well Analyzer, Echometer Wireless Equipment
- Three methods of fluid level analysis (Automatic Collar Count, Acoustic Velocity, Downhole Marker)
- Gaseous liquid columns
- Calculation of bottomhole pressures from casing pressure and acoustic liquid level depth measurements.
- The effects of static and producing bottomhole pressures on well production.
- Problem wells and common production methods are discussed.
- Basics of Dynamometer measurements using a Polished Rod Transducer or Horseshoe Load Cell.
- Dynamometer data acquisition and analysis.
- Using fluid level and dynamometer data to troubleshoot wells.