Objective: Focus on applications of the Echometer Well Analyzer and Wireless System, and use of the TWM and TAM software for analysis, troubleshooting and optimization of well performance.
Who should attend: Field technicians, lease operators, production supervisors with some experience using the Well Analyzer or Wireless System.
Echometer Company is offering a five-day Well Analyzer seminar to be held in Wichita Falls. The seminar will cover the efficient production of oil wells and the use of the Well Analyzer and Wireless System to obtain a complete analysis.
The seminar will cover:
- Single shot acoustic analysis
- Dynamometer data acquisition and analysis
- Motor power/current data acquisition and analysis
- Breakout Sessions on:
- Remote Access Monitor and Pressure Transient
- Plunger Lift, Gas Wells, Gas-Lift Wells
- Motor Power and Torque Analysis
- Hands on equipment demonstrations in the field
- 1 on 1 time with an Instructor
**Please note, aside from the Special Topics listed above, this seminar focuses heavily on rod-pumped wells. If you are interested in the Gas Well/Plunger Lift 5-day School, please refer back to the training calendar for those dates or contact Echometer to make sure you are attending the school that would be most beneficial to you. **